DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY STATEMENT
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY STATEMENT, AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
References to “you” or “your” means you, the person or entity who is accessing or viewing this website, and references to “we,” “us,” “our,” “LFX” means LFX Services Limited and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, and parent companies.
1. Your Undertakings
You agree that you will not use this website or any data, material or information made available on or through this website, in any format whatsoever, including (without limitation) any data files, text, computer software, images, graphics, photos, video clips, sound, audio files, directories or databases (“Website Content”):
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws, regulations, codes, guidelines, or orders;
- in any way that contravenes or infringes upon any of our rights or any third party’s rights (including any Intellectual Property Rights, as defined below);
- to send, communicate or engage in any harassing, disruptive, offensive, abusive, threatening, indecent, defamatory, obscene, or menacing behavior, or behavior that causes annoyance, inconvenience, needless anxiety or is intended to deceive.
- for any purpose not expressly permitted by the terms of this Disclaimer or Privacy Statement.
You agree not to take any action or allow any third party to take any action that would interfere with or disrupt this website, or the servers and networks through which this website is operated, or which would enable you, or any third party, to gain unauthorized access to, or to tamper with or use any of our computer systems or networks. You agree not to disclose, distribute, use, copy or compile any personal data or contact information made available on this website for any purpose (including, without limitation, to send any marketing materials) not expressly permitted by this website, unless you receive our express prior consent to do so.
2. Warranties and Disclaimers
All information contained on this website is intended for reference only and does not constitute advice or recommendations. LFX does not guarantee the truth, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information, and accepts no liability (whether in tort, contract, or otherwise) for any loss or damage howsoever arising from or in reliance on the content of this website.
Although this website includes links to other third-party websites, LFX has not participated in the development of those other sites and does not monitor or exert any editorial or other control over those websites. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user’s own risk. LFX is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with regards to such other websites, or any content or information contained in those websites. Links to and from this website do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by LFX of the third parties or their products/services. Separate terms and conditions may also apply to such websites. LFX accepts no responsibility for the content of or your use of any such websites.
LFX does not warrant the security of information which may be provided to any third party and is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any access to or interaction with any other websites via this website.
This website is provided “as is” and “as available”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LFX expressly excludes any warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or non-infringement. Without prejudice to the foregoing, LFX does not warrant that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that this website will be free from any viruses, worms or any other anomalies, and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of this website.
LFX will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is accessible for 24 hours a day but will not be liable if‚ for any reason‚ the website is unavailable for any time or for any period or for any reason. LFX has the right to suspend access to the website (or to any part of it) temporarily or permanently and without notice.
At any time, access to and use of certain parts of the website may be restricted to registered users, to which further terms governing access may apply. When applicable, such terms shall be drawn to your attention during the registration process. LFX may, at its sole discretion, refuse to register a user or to provide access to certain parts of the website to certain users, without providing reasons for doing so.
Any materials, including Website Content, downloaded or otherwise obtained or accessed through this website is at your sole risk and discretion, and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other devices or loss of data that results from such.
3. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, LFX shall not be liable (whether in contract or tort, including negligence or breach of duty, or otherwise) for any damage, loss or liability sustained or arising out of or in connection with:
- Your use of the website;
- Your reliance on or your inability to use the information contained on this Website; or
- Any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or system failure, unavailability or suspension to this website,
including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of income, loss of anticipated savings, loss of revenues, loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of contracts or business (in each case whether direct or indirect) nor for any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss resulting from whatever cause.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, LFX expressly disclaims all liability howsoever arising whether in contract, tort (or deceit) or otherwise (including, but not limited to, liability for any negligent act or omissions) to any person in respect of any claims or losses of any nature, arising directly or indirectly from: (i) anything done or the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or partly in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information of this website; and (ii) the use of any data or materials on this website or unauthorized access to this website or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, LFX will not be responsible for any breach of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude LFX’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from LFX’s negligence. You shall be liable for and shall indemnify LFX and/or, where applicable, LFX’s group companies, officers, directors, agents, licensors, successors and assigns from against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal expenses) of any kind which arise out of or in connection with, directly or indirectly your breach of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement.
4. Content Downloads
We may from time to time make content available on the website which you can download via a link on the website. We reserve the right to charge for such downloadable content and to revise the charges from time to time as we think fit.
Where such downloadable content is made available without charge, it is provided by us without warranty of any kind and, once downloaded by you, the content is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Where we charge for such downloadable content, it is provided by us without warranty save as to our rights to sell you such content and subject to your existing statutory rights. No other warranties are provided by us.
Where you choose to download such content from the website, you represent and warrant to us that your access or receiving device supports the download and that it is compatible with the format of the content requested. Your use of all downloadable content is subject to the “Intellectual Property Rights” section below.
5. User-generated Content
Where the facility exists, any material that you upload to this website or otherwise provide to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and, in uploading material to this website or otherwise providing material to us, you agree to grant LFX a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, copy, distribute, edit, translate and reproduce such material, as LFX may require, including sub-licensing to other parties. If you do not wish to grant these rights, please do not submit your contribution.
You warrant that your contribution shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party. Furthermore, you warrant that the content shall not be defamatory, illegal or capable of breaching the laws of any jurisdiction in which it may be displayed. You agree to indemnify LFX for any breaches of these warranties.
LFX does not assume any responsibility for auditing, moderating or monitoring any user-generated content and LFX will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials uploaded by you or any other user of this website.
However, LFX reserves the right to remove any user-generated content for any reason or no reason, including because the user-generated content breaches or risks breaching this Disclaimer and Policy Statement. LFX also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material submitted by you to this website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Any complaints about such user-generated content by rights holders or any user or visitor to this website should be directed to LFX using the details in the “Contacting Us” section below.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the Website Content belong to LFX. You have no right to use any of our (or our licensors) trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, copyright, domain names or any other Intellectual Property Rights. Nothing in the website shall confer on any person any license or right with respect to any of LFX’s Intellectual Property Rights. LFX’s name may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to the distribution of information without our prior written consent.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit, copy or use any Website Content in any manner for public or commercial purposes without prior written permission from LFX.
The products, technology or processes described on this website may be the subject of other Intellectual Property Rights owned by LFX or by other third parties. No license is granted to you in respect of those Intellectual Property Rights.
Without prejudice to the rest of this section (“Intellectual Property Rights”), all marks which are identified with the symbol ® or ™ are trade or service marks belonging to and used by LFX. Use of such marks is prohibited without the prior written consent of LFX.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer and Policy Statement, “Intellectual Property Rights” shall include, without limitation, any copyright, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), service marks, logos, trade names, corporate names, Internet domain names, patents, registered designs, database rights, rights in designs, topography, know-how, trade secrets or any similar right or proprietary right, whether registered or not, and all applications or rights to apply for the same (where such applications can be made), whether presently existing or created in the future, anywhere in the world, and all benefits, privileges, or rights to sue, recover damages and obtain relief for any past, current or future infringement, misappropriation or violation of any of the foregoing rights.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified LFX, its officers, directors, agents, licensors, successors, and assigns against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damage, and expenses including legal fees incurred by LFX should you breach any of the terms of this section (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
7. Changes to the Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
We may amend the terms of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion. The latest version of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement shall be posted on this website, and shall be effective once posted on this website. If you continue to use this website after the amended version has been posted, you agree to be bound by such amendments to this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement. It is your responsibility to regularly check this website to see if there are any changes to the Disclaimer and Privacy Statement.
8. Changes to this Website
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend, remove, alter, suspend or terminate this website or any Website Content, including any references to details of products or services, including pricing.
When LFX collects information from you, its policy is to comply fully with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “PDPO“) which regulates in Hong Kong the treatment of personal data, and any other applicable laws regulating the treatment of personal data. Personal data is any information relating to any living individual from which it is possible to identify that individual or as otherwise defined by the applicable laws. In dealing with personal data, LFX will ensure its staff comply with the standards of security and confidentiality prescribed by law.
Sections 10 to 20 of the Disclaimer and Privacy Statement (hereinafter the “Privacy Statement”) shows LFX’s commitment to protect your personal data and explains its practice in relation to the collection, retention, storage and sharing of personal data.
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
10. Collection and Use of Personal Data
LFX will occasionally collect personal data from you which will be processed for the specific purpose given at the time of collection, or for any purpose stated in this Privacy Statement. Such purposes may include fulfillment of your specific requests or applications relating to LFX’s services, jobs etc, the processing of your complaints, inquiries, or feedback, or the identification and verification of you as a user. The provision of personal data or any information is voluntary. However, if you do not supply all information requested by LFX, this may result in LFX being unable to process your requests fully or at all.
Without limitation to the rest of the Privacy Statement, LFX may collect and process the following data about you (which may include personal data):
- Information you provide by contacting us through email, fax, mail or any other means or filling in forms on this website including subscriptions to newsletter communications and registrations to events (including webinars and seminars). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- Personal information collected online may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services we provide, as well as other sources such as trade shows or seminars, and other data appending methods such as spot tags, tracking and cookies as referenced below.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Your name, website ID/login name, company name, telephone number, email address, and password. We may need this information in order to provide you with access to this website and to ensure we can identify you. We reserve the right to request further information from you in order to verify your identity where required.
We use personal information to:
- administer, improve, operate, and maintain our websites, products and services, and other systems;
- prevent fraudulent use of our websites, products and services, and other systems;
- provide the materials that you request;
- manage our events;
- enhance, prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in violation of our website terms, customer agreements, or applicable law;
- tailor advertisements, content, and other aspects of your experience on and in connection with the products and services we offer; maintain a record of our dealings with you;
- to contact you to complete surveys for marketing and quality assurance purposes;
- for processing employment applications; and
- for any other purposes that we may disclose to you at the point at which we request your personal information, and pursuant to your consent.
LFX will ask for your consent before we make a record of your visit to this website and your interaction with e-mail messages sent by us, unless such records are essential for you to browse this website or for us to provide you with the services you have requested. LFX will collect:
- your browser’s Internet Protocol (“IP) address;
- your browser type, the nature of the device from which you are visiting the website (e.g., a personal computer or handheld device);
- the identity of any handheld or mobile device that you may be using and actions you take on our website including details of the pages visited; and
- LFX may also collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on or forwarded a message, the delivery rate of emails, length of time you spent on emails, whether an email bounces, whether links embedded in an email are accessed and the time of opening and/or browsing an email. (collectively known as “Traffic Data“)
The Traffic Data will be collected using standard server logs, tags, cookies, and clear GIFs (also known as “Web Beacons”). For further information of our cookies policy, please see Section 16 below. Traffic Data collected will only be used to administer, operate and improve the website, improve the effectiveness of advertising and carry out research and statistical analysis on an anonymized or aggregated basis (which means that we will not identify you individually for the purpose of such administration, operation, research, analysis and improvement). For the avoidance of doubt, information about the number and types of visitors by reference to their domain name server address will be anonymized or aggregated. Where your consent is given, we will also know the keywords and search engine you used to conduct searches and the Traffic Data collected will only be used to provide content and advertising that is tailored to you.
Without limitation to purposes more specifically expressed elsewhere in the Privacy Statement, information that you or a third party provide to us about you (which may include personal data) will be used only for the following purposes (and subject to any preferences you have notified us of):
- We may share your personal data between LFX and any of its group companies, who may contact you by mail, telephone, email or other electronic messaging service with offers of products, services and information which may be of interest to you. By providing us with your contact details you consent to being contacted by these methods and to our using your personal information for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us or our group companies, please email us at the email address provided at the “Contact Us” section below.
- We may retain and disclose your personal data in order to comply with any statutory, legal, or regulatory obligations.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of LFX or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
Where personal data is stored electronically, LFX will take reasonable steps to ensure that any information provided as a result of accessing this website is kept secure. Our Website has security installed to ensure that any personal data entered onto the site is protected against loss, misuse or alteration. Personal data, whether stored in electronic form on computers or in hard-copy form, will be accessible only by authorized officers or employees of LFX. Persons designated by LFX to handle personal data will comply with this Privacy Statement and/or any other relevant obligations under the PDPO or any other applicable laws and told how to fulfill LFX’s obligations to you.
Any personal data LFX receives from you will not be disclosed to any third party except as provided in this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement, as notified to you at the time of collection, or with your prior consent.
While we take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data, you should understand that the open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavors to protect your security, we advise users that data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore that you use the website at your own risk.
We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
13. Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
Your personal data held by LFX will be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed or transferred to any third party without your consent. However, LFX may provide your personal data to any of the following persons (whether inside or outside Hong Kong), where necessary in order to fulfill one or more of the purposes stated in the “Collection and Use of Personal Data” section above, or for any other purpose consented to by you or as notified to you at the time of collection of your personal data:
- any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor, or service provider who provides services or advice to LFX in connection with its operations, or any affiliate or subsidiary of LFX, who is subject to a duty of confidentiality;
- any person to whom LFX is required to make disclosure under any law applicable in or outside Hong Kong, or where we believe that doing so is legally required or is necessary to protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights or property of others, or otherwise to help protect the safety or security of our Website and other users of the Website.
- to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personal information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
In general, where personal information is to be disclosed to a third party, we will take steps to ensure that such information would be anonymized as far as possible before sending them to a third party. Keys to unlock the anonymized personal data would stay with us. Where this is not possible, we will require the recipient of the personal information to keep the personal information confidential at all times and subject to a privacy statement and/or terms and conditions no less restrictive than this Privacy Statement and Agreement.
We may need to share your information with third-party companies who work under contract to us for purposes mentioned in the “Collection and Use of Personal Data” section above. Such third-party service providers may provide payment processing, data storage and processing facilities, providing event venues, administrative, research and marketing, distribution, consultancy, professional or any other services to enable us to deliver services for you. We shall ensure that all of these service providers protect your personal data by applying the same standards of security as us. We limit the personal information provided to these service providers to the extent necessary for them to perform their duties and require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such personal information before transferring your personal information to them. Contractual obligations would also be imposed on them to ensure that they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you but not to any other third parties (nor can they provide such personal information to third parties).
We take appropriate steps to safeguard your data as required by law. We reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information that is anonymized or aggregated (i.e. information that is not in personally identifiable form) in a manner permitted by law.
14. Data Transfer
We may store your personal data in the following locations:
- Microsoft server AWS Server at the East Region of USA;
- Google Cloud Server at Frankfurt, Germany
- Google server in the USA;
- Customer Relationships system at Hubspot.com maintained by LFX; and
- Our officers or other companies within our group.
Please note that we are (and some of our service providers may be) based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“) and your personal information may be transferred to locations which do not have the same standards of data protection law as within the EEA. Nevertheless, we will ensure the holding and transfer of your personal information complies with a higher standard of data protection as far as possible and in any event no less restrictive than the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information by imposing different safeguards, for instance, we will only choose a service provider that adheres to the requirements under the GDPR, including ensuring the inclusion of the standard contractual clauses that are approved by the European Commission for data transfer between EU and non-EU or EEA countries in the service agreements with our service providers and/or only transfer personal information to a country that provides an adequate level of data protection as determined by the EU.
15. Data Retention
Personal information you provide to LFX will be retained only for such period as may be necessary for the carrying out of the purposes referred to in this Privacy Statement or as otherwise specified at the time of collection.
Depending on your browser settings, when you use this website, cookies may be collected and stored on your computer’s system. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive and enable us to distinguish you from other users of this website, and to provide you with a customized browsing experience. The cookies also enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors to this website, and to see how visitors use it. You can choose to set your web browser so that it does not accept cookies, however this may affect the functionality of this website.
We will ask for your consent to place cookies on your device, except where they are strictly necessary cookies which are essential for you to browse this website or for us to provide services for you.
Our website does use some non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how the site is used so that we can keep improving it for our users. Without the knowledge we gain from the systems that use these cookies, we would not be able to provide the service we do.
The cookies we use are:
- First Data
- Third Data
The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer and you use audio or video players, Google Analytics will store some additional data on your computer. This data is known as a Local Shared Object or Flash cookie. This helps us to analyze the popularity of our media files. We can count the total number of times each file is played, how many people watch videos right to the end, and how many people give up halfway through. Adobe’s website offers tools to control Flash cookies on your computer.]
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browsers. Search in your cookie folders for ‘[Cookie Identifier]’ to find our cookies if you wish to delete them.
More information about cookies, including how to block them on all sites or delete them, can be found at AboutCookies.org.
We do not use technology that recognizes and complies with a “do not track” signal from a web browser.
17. Personal Information Access and Correction
You have the right to the following free of charge:
- request an explanation on our fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Statement is already designed to address;
- request correction to any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- request erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive any personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by sending an e-mail to [xx].
18. Notice to California Consumers
If you are a resident of the State of California, United States of America, you may be entitled to the following rights, to the extent applicable pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”):
For the preceding twelve (12) months, you have the right to request from us:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we may have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we may have collected your personal information. The business or commercial purpose why we may have collected.
- The categories of third parties with whom we may have shared your personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we may have shared with third parties about you for a business purpose.
You may submit a request for the information above by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you contact us, we will need to confirm your identity, or we will be unable to process your request.
You also have the right to request that we delete what personal information we may have collected or maintained about you. Once we receive your request, we will let you know what, if any, personal information we can delete from our records, and we will direct any service providers with whom we shared your personal information to also delete your personal information from their records.
There may be circumstances where we cannot delete your personal information or direct service providers to delete your personal information from their records. Some of these instances include, but are not limited to, if we need to: (1) retain your personal information to complete a transaction, provide a good or service, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall, or to perform under a contract between us; (2) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity; (3) debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (4) exercise free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech; (5) comply with the law; and (6) use your personal information for internal and lawful purposes.
You may submit a request to delete your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. Once you contact us, we will need to confirm your identity to process your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights set forth in this section. This includes, but is not limited to: (1) denying goods or services to you; (2) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; (3) providing a different level or quality of goods or services; or (4) suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
You may use an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf to exercise the rights above. When contacting us through the methods above to exercise any of these rights, please indicate whether you are an authorized agent and we will provide you instructions on how we will verify and process your request.
- Unsubscribing marketing e-mails and promotional materials
We will send marketing e-mails and promotional materials (“Advertisements“) to the e-mail address you provide to us. If you do not wish to receive any Advertisements, you could unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained in those e-mails. Alternatively, you may also opt-out from receiving Advertisements from us by sending us a request through e-mail or by post. Please note that it may take up to five (5) business days for us to process your request and you may receive marketing e-mails and promotional materials before your request is being processed.
20. If you supply information about other people
If you are providing information about someone else, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out in this Privacy Statement) for which their personal data will be processed.
21. Other Information
You should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Disclaimer and Privacy Statement are governed by the laws of Hong Kong, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
If any of the terms of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, it will be severed and the remaining terms will continue in full force and effect as if this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement had been made without the invalid, illegal or unenforceable terms. Each section and sub-section herein shall be treated as a separate and independent provision, and the unenforceability of any one section or sub-section shall not impair the enforceability of any of the other section or sub-section.
- Entire Agreement
This Disclaimer and Privacy Statement contain the entire agreement between you and us and replaces all previous written or oral agreements in relation to this website and the Website Content.
A failure or delay by us to exercise any right or to act upon a breach in relation to this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement will not be a waiver of that right or breach. Any waiver by us of any of our rights or of a breach of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement must be in writing, and such waiver is limited to that particular right or breach stated therein.
You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under the terms of this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement without our written consent. We may transfer our rights or obligations or both to any person or entity, including any of our affiliates, without your consent.
Applicable laws may require that certain information or communications be in writing. When using the website, you accept and agree that communication with LFX may be electronic. LFX may contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on this website. For any contractual purposes, you agree to electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that LFX provides to you electronically comply with any legal requirements that such communication be in writing. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
If this Disclaimer and Privacy Statement are translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
- Contacting Us
You may submit a request for the information above by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you contact us, we will need to confirm your identity, or we will be unable to process your request.